Military and civilian paratroopers have trusted their lives to THIS MilSpec Paracord for decades!
8 inner Strands give this Paracord titanic survival cord strength!
Parachute Rope / Parachute chord has THOUSANDS of different uses!
– Securing or lashing luggage or gear, clothesline, shoe or boot laces, emergency stitches, starting a fire
– Emergency tourniquet, grips on knives, axes or other hand tools, rifle sling, sunglasses strap
– Make a Paracord bracelet, decorative knot, wrap a coffee cup, hang a pinata, boy and girl scout projects
– Zipper pull, learning to tie knots, whistle lanyard, pulling out a loose tooth, make a net, tie a door open
– Tie off a 6-pack of beer to cool it by submerging it into a cold lake or stream, tent rope, hang a sign
– Fish stringer, macrame projects, key fob, self-defense weapon (monkey fist), tie up a woman’s corset
– Dog run line, sew a button, tie a fly, snare or trap, net, fishing line or trot line, repair wicker furniture
– Secure electrical or electronic cords together, string Christmas or other decorative lights, crabbing
– Nylon marine rope, kayak anchor line, tie climbing vines to trellis, tie an inner tube raft together
– “Soft patch” repair a hose or pipe, string cans together for an alarm, basketball hoop net, flag pole line
– hang a bird feeder, bundle firewood together, fencing, binoculars strap, dental floss, sandal strap
Who uses Paracord?
– Hobbyists, Home, Garage, Gardening, Landscaping, Roofing, Braided Rope
– Hunting Rope, Fishing, Camping Rope, Parachuting, Motorcycling and ATV’s
– Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services and Rescue Personnel
– Military, Paramilitary, Paracord Survival Strategies and “Bug Out Bags”
– Automotive Emergency Kits, Boating, Scuba Diving, Cycling, Arts and Crafts
– Boy and Girl Scouts, Farming, Ranching, Construction, Picnics, Utility Cord
Click on the “Add to Cart” NOW and be MORE DEPENDABLE, PREPARED and CONFIDENT!
THIS IS A 55 FT. HANK OF (CRANBERRY) RED Type III (Type 3) MilSpec Paracord 550. It is 1/8 inch in diameter, pre-shrunk 100% nylon, with 8 twisted, removable inner Strands, including the Manufacturer’s colored ID strand. The average tested breaking strength is 638 pounds, and it resists rot, mildew, abrasion, tangling, & deterioration from ultra-violet light.
PROUDLY MADE in USA by a U.S. Military Veteran-owned and operated company in a U.S. Government Certified and inspected Paracord Manufacturing Facility. This MilSpec Paracord is GUARANTEED to be 100% compliant with Military Specification MIL-C-5040H and The Berry Amendment (100% of the raw materials are sourced from the United States). It includes a 1-Year, 100% “No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S. Guarantee,” PERIOD!
INCLUDES TWO EBOOKS AND A COPY OF MIL-C-5040H: “We Love MilSpec Paracord and So Will You!” (including MIL-C-5040H) and “How to Tie 20 of the Most Useful Knots.” These eBooks are stuffed with information about Paracord, and are packed with full color, close-up, high-resolution pictures and drawings. They will automatically be delivered to you by email after your purchase.
MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PARATROOPERS HAVE TRUSTED THEIR LIVES TO THIS Military Grade 550 Paracord for decades! This real paracord MIL-C-5040H will “outrank” your friends’ commercial Paracord. Genuine MilSpec Paracord is stronger and more reliable than “commercial” Paracord. And with your own copy of MIL-C-5040H, YOU can explain the important differences to them!
MANY USES, INCLUDING: kayaking and boating, general utility cord or marine rope, spool tools, hunting and fishing gear, soft and supple boot and shoe laces, Scout projects, Bug Out and EDC Bags, strong and heavy duty traps and snares, hand grips on knives, belts, lanyards, camping equipment & tent ropes, logging, hiking, craft accessories and bracelets, monkey fist jig, dog collars and leashes, sewing repairs, rope for flag pole halyard, dental floss, firefighter rescue equipment and more!
There are no reviews yet.